Everything You Should Know about Compression Socks for Nurses
The busy work often makes the nurses exhausted. Sometimes they don't even get enough sleep and the prescribed holidays, just to help more patients stay away from the torture of illness. In order to make their work more comfortable and relaxed, our company specially launched compression socks for nurses, which can not only protect their legs, but also improve their work efficiency, which is simply killing two birds with one stone. If you want to wholesale compression socks for nurses, welcome to contact us at any time.
Nurse compression stockings are medical stockings that have the function of promoting the return of venous blood to the heart, which can relieve fatigue, prevent and treat varicose veins, thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It is mainly for prevention and treatment, and the stovepipe socks that extends from the back belong to this category.
What is the material of nurse compression stockings?
Like stockings, elastic stockings are made of many materials, including cotton, nylon, and wool blends. The elastic stockings made of nylon or spandex maintain the original elasticity and shaping properties. However, nylon is relatively easy to break, and it is very common to scrape on sharp objects and break. The elastic stockings made of cotton and cotton wool are more warm. The standard for making elastic stockings is that the upper part (waist) is very elastic, and the part covering the hips is thicker than the legs. The crotch bottom is also made of stronger materials, usually made of cotton. The legs and feet, all the way to the toes, are made with the thinnest weave, and thick knots are patched at the toes.
In addition to nurses, who are suitable to use compression stockings？
- Those who stand for a long time: teachers, traffic police, shopping guides, beauticians, doctors, chefs, etc.;
- Those who sit still for a long time: IT people, white-collar workers, civil servants and other office workers-standing or sitting for a long time due to muscle fatigue and gravity, resulting in poor blood return from the legs and increased blood viscosity leading to veins in the lower limbs disease;
- Pregnant women and those who take contraceptives for a long time ---- Hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy, the blood volume increases by more than 20%; the fetus and enlarged uterus compress the pelvic veins, weight gain during pregnancy, and the venous pressure in the legs increases. Poor blood return, leading to venous diseases of the lower extremities;
- People who travel frequently, take airplanes, take long-distance buses, and flight attendants are susceptible to the so-called economy class syndrome. Due to weightlessness at high altitudes, the blood flow in the legs is not smooth, leading to venous diseases of the lower extremities, and pulmonary embolism in severe cases;
- Obese people--- due to high blood cholesterol and blood lipids, blood viscosity increases, and excessive weight makes it difficult for venous blood to return to the heart, leading to venous diseases of the lower extremities;
- People who have suffered from venous diseases of the lower extremities-because the veins have already dealt with the disease state, treatment can only be improved, otherwise the condition will continue to develop.
What are the principle of compression socks for nurses?
Because leg edema is caused by congestion in the veins (varices), and varicose veins are mainly caused by maintaining the same posture for a long time, such as standing or sitting for a long time. Usually, women who have poor blood circulation in their legs, work for a long time and keep the same posture, the phenomenon of leg edema is more obvious. It is easy to cause varicose veins. Compression stockings establish the highest support pressure at the ankle and gradually decrease along the legs. It is reduced to 70%-90% of the maximum pressure at the calf and 25% of the maximum pressure at the thighs- 45%, this decreasing change in pressure can make the venous blood return in the lower extremities, effectively alleviating or improving the pressure on the veins and venous valves of the lower extremities.
What are the merits of wearing compression socks for nurses?
- Restore the function of the lower extremity vein after surgery. Prevent the recurrence of varicose veins;
- Eliminate edema after various operations and promote wound healing;
- Eliminate the swelling and soreness caused by varicose veins and venous blood reflux disorder of the lower limbs, so that the darkened and hardened skin will gradually get better, and the ulcerated skin will heal. Restore the tortuous veins that have reduced the degree of varicose;
- Prevent deep vein thrombosis of lower extremities in patients who are bedridden for a long time;
- Eliminate lower extremity edema of pregnant women in the third trimester, prevent varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis of lower extremities after delivery;
- Prevent and treat economy class syndrome of passengers flying by plane;
- It can reduce the soreness and discomfort of the lower limbs and prevent varicose veins of the lower limbs for long-term standing, sitting, and heavy physical labor;
OEM/ODM 100% waterproof 3D printing socks, outdoor sports customized crew socks for hiking cycling
$ 7.82 ~ $ 10.82
High quality design custom cotton print embroidered OEM Socks embroidery logo customize custom made logo sports men socks
$ 0.50 ~ $ 0.80